18 Month Contract
Site Based – Warwick
Offering £17 Per Hour
CPL are working with a global leading healthcare organisation who are looking for Quality Associates to assist in the management of all site quality and compliance standards to ensure ISO accreditation.
- Job Responsibilities Include:Support the QA Manager in maintaining compliance of the Quality processes and documentation at a lab to meet the requirements of the Notified Bodies/UKAS.
- Support continuous improvements in the Quality Management System (QMS) on site lab.
- Work with the managers and their teams to maintain all aspects of the QMS e.g. Change Controls, Non Conformities, CAPAs, Customer Complaints.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding ISO 15189 requirements, Regulatory expectations and guidance documents as these pertain to the work performed at the lab.
- Candidate Requirements:Experience of operating within ISO Quality Management Systems of operational laboratory environments.
- Experience working within a laboratory setting working to relevant ISO accreditation standards; ISO 15189, ISO 17025, ISO 9001.
- Experience with ‘Ideagen Qpulse’ Quality Management System would be a preference
- A team player, with good analytical reasoning, customer focus, communication and change orientation in a fast paced environment.
- Must be eligible to work and live in the UK and must be willing to work on site in the Warwick area.
If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an exploratory conversation.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Ben Loader
- Reference: JO-2109-476385
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 5th January 2022
- Expires: 2nd February 2022