CK Group are recruiting for a Principal Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £70 per hour LTD
Principal Programmer Role:
- Responsible for supporting and/or leading the statistical programming deliverables for a clinical study or project,
- Implements statistical programming aspects of the protocol and the clinical development program,
- Writes and/or implements specifications and oversees completeness of relevant documentation,
- Communicates and escalates risks within the assigned studies and/or projects
- Programs independently with high efficiency
- Degree in Mathematics (i.e., Applied Math, Engineering, etc), Statistics, Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent,
- Oncology experience is essential
- Must have experience with programming activities post registration, medical evidence, epidemiology studies would be a significant advantage.
- Excellent SAS programming skills including macro language,
- Thorough knowledge of CDISC standards and industry best practices,
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Principal Programmer role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information, or to apply for this Principal Programmer position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52547.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52547
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th January 2022
- Expires: 1st February 2022