My client is a high growth and industry leading CRO providing specialist pre-clinical services to support drug development processes of biotech and pharma companies.
They are expanding and looking for a Senior Scientist to join their immune-oncology team. The successful candidate will have an established background in immunology and oncology with expertise in immunoassay development and IVD testing of diagnostic products.
The candidate will work in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment to develop strategic objectives and to design, execute and interpret immune-oncology studies. This individual will play an integral part in the strategic and operational execution of drug discovery and early clinical development efforts.
* Design, execute, and troubleshoot in vitro immunology/immuno-oncology related assays.
* Conduct in vitro studies that define mechanism of action and establish proof-of-principle for therapeutic candidates.
* Undertake laboratory work as required and be responsible for drafting SOPs, COSHH as relevant
* Prepare and present complex scientific information to internal and external stakeholders
* Share and contribute scientific and technical expertise with matrixed team members.
* Keep abreast of regulatory and scientific guidelines and industry expectations and contribute to the establishment and delivery of appropriate services within the department.
* Take a lead on method development, method transfer, method validation and optimization.
Qualifications and Essential Skills:
* Ph.D. in immuno-oncology or immunology (or closely related field) is required
* 5 years post graduate experience, inclusive of a minimum of 3 years industry experience in biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical drug development
* Strong background in immunoassay and in vitro model development and execution
If you or anybody in your network is interested then please get in touch on 0121 726 9711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162847
- Posted: 4th January 2022
- Expires: 1st February 2022