CK Group are recruiting for a Maintenance & Facilities Engineer to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Elstree on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £20.38 (PAYE) / £26.77 (Umbrella) ? Inside IR35
Maintenance & Facilities Engineer Role:
- Understanding and maintenance of industrial oven, furnaces, small chemical reactors, environmental chambers, grinding/milling machines, industrial dishwashers, AC systems, fire alarms.
- Fault finding of issues related to building services and equipment essential to maintain the production environment.
- Maintain daily checks on the Building Management System and Environmental Management System
- First line of response for key equipment and systems such as HVAC, BMS, EMS, RO Water, chiller, boilers and pumps as well as other facilities equipment.
- NVQ level 3 Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance qualification Level
- PAT Qualification desirable
- Meet current electrical standards (18th edition course)
- Technical understanding of M&E systems with a mechanical bias and to have worked in a similar environment.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Maintenance & Facilities Engineer role will be based at our clients site in Elstree Hertfordshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Maintenance & Facilities position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52546.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 52546
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th January 2022
- Expires: 1st February 2022