CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Steward to work for a leading pharmaceutical organisation that develop and manufacture veterinary products, at their site in Dundee.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to begin their laboratory career and to gain experience in an industrial setting.
The main purpose of this role will be:
- Carrying out general laboratory duties, including glassware.
- Ordering of stock and laboratory consumables, stock control.
- Daily, weekly and monthly instrument calibrations.
- Making sure the laboratory is kept tidy and adhering to H&S policies at all times.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please call the Science Contracts Team at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52541.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 52541
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th January 2022
- Expires: 1st February 2022