CK Group are recruiting for an Innovation Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company on a 12 month contract basis. The company are based in Slough, but the Innovation manager can work remotely from any location, within the UK.
This company is a successful biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company\'s mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide.
Hourly rate - up to £72 per hour available (umbrella rate) for the suitably qualified candidate
PAYE (via CK) - up to £53.40 per hour, this includes paid holidays
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for identifying and exploring new innovative solutions that could be implemented in clinical studies to be patient centric and supporting digital transformation projects by preparing for the implementation of scalable solutions working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. The geographical scope is global.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing complex initiatives within a regulated matrix / partnership environment within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and/or CRO industry.
- A minimum of 3 years in project management.
- Good understanding of Clinical Development process.
- Proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects in a global environment.
- Previous team leadership experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines in different regions
For more information or to apply for this Innovation Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 52542 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 52542
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th January 2022
- Expires: 1st February 2022