R&D Tax Consultant, Engineering, Science & Technology
Location: Home Office
Salary: £competitive depending of qualifications and experience
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Research and Development (R&D) Tax Consultant working within a professional Research Development Tax consultancy team who have an exciting and diverse R&D Tax portfolio that covers a range of sectors across the STEM & Fintech sectors. This is a non-sales role and will focus purely on operational delivery.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Providing specialist advice on R&D tax reliefs
- Preparation of written reports to support R&D tax relief claims
- Preparing financial calculations to support claims
- Work across a diverse portfolio of clients
- Attending various client technical and business meetings
- You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to use industry-specific language to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
Applicants will have a relevant degree in a STEM discipline, with experience working in a customer orientated position and a working knowledge of R&D Tax credits. This experience can be either from working as an R&D Tax Consultant or working within R&D with experience of claiming for R&D Tax credits.
You will be a highly professional individual with strong consultative communication skills. You will be able to work to tight timeframes, be able to multi-task and will be looking to progress your career within a business orientated STEM discipline.
If you have an outgoing personality and seek a very progressive and collaborative working environment which utilises your degree and industry knowledge this could be the role for you.
For additional information please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 30th December 2021
- Expires: 27th January 2022