CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £22.58 ph PAYE
Quality Assurance Officer Role:
- Provide support to the production of an aseptically manufactured product
- Performing a daily assessment of the working environment to support ongoing manufacture
- Review of batch records; managing and supporting investigations; provision of technical and practical advice to manufacturing personnel for issue management
- Providing good authoritative technical advice on cleanroom disciplines and environmental assurance principles during internal and regulatory inspections
- Degree in relevant scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment to GMP standards
- Experience or knowledge of clean rooms and their monitoring requirements
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Quality Assurance Officer role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
For more information, or to apply for this Quality Assurance Officer position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52538.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 52538
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th December 2021
- Expires: 21st January 2022