Job Title: Process Engineer
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £17 an hour (circa £31,824 per annum)
SRG is working with a global leading agrochemical company with an exciting opportunity for graduates with a background in chemical engineering.
They are currently seeking a Process Engineer to Provide scientific chemical and process engineering input and data to technical studies in the support of agrochemical production sites globally. Provide experimental and technical assessment in support of solids handling projects. In particular compaction and flowability studies.
The improvement and development of manufacturing processes for new and existing products via technical understanding to support manufacturing plants and projects in meeting business targets.
- Appreciate and implement HSE standards as integral part of the job. Manage activities in compliance with site, company and regulatory requirements
- Assist in development initiatives to improve technological and manufacturing capability, cost and HSE performance, under the direction of the Senior or Principal process engineer
- Using engineering principles perform studies (eg calculations, assessments, modelling exercises and reviews) to assess and understand chemical processes
- Preparation of experimental plans for laboratory programmes
- Plan, construct and commission laboratory scale equipment to test complex chemical processes at laboratory scale
- Perform laboratory work to generate experimental process information of the appropriate accuracy of precision
- Carry out specific measurements and analysis using dedicated instruments
- Document all experimentation
- Generate technical reports, summaries and presentations to communicate project progress within team.
- Demonstrate basic business understanding.
- Contribute to inventions, designs and other work product, including know-how, copyrights, software, innovations, solutions, and other intellectual assets.
- Continuing learning and development.
- Be educated to BSc level in Chemical Engineering or Biochemical Engineering
- Experience of working with data, carrying out data analysis and interpreting your results.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Computer literate, including skills in Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity with possibilities for progression and development within the company. Apply online today and contact Irfan Jabar on Irfan.email@example.com for more information on the role.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2163173
- Posted: 24th December 2021
- Expires: 21st January 2022