Scientist - Cellular Sciences
Completive salary & Benefits
SRG is delighted to be partnering with a medical research company with 25 years' experience of cellular sciences team. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to developing the cell-based assays to support antibody generation.
* Lab based scientist working with others to deliver cell-based assays to support ongoing projects across the portfolio
* Generation of reagents and cell lines
* Supporting screening and hit validation studies for small molecule programs
* Support antibody discovery and development screening campaigns
Ideal candidates will have a BSc. or equivalent in a biology-based discipline and have worked in a discovery laboratory environment, or an early career PhD, and have a track record in biomedical research. You will have a clear understanding of drug discovery, and the potential impact on healthcare.
In addition to your technical experience, candidates must demonstrate excellent organisational and time-management skills. The ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently is crucial and candidates must display the ability to efficiently communicate to team members.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Paige Keenan at SRG - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02039379660
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162670
- Posted: 23rd December 2021
- Expires: 20th January 2022