CK Group are recruiting for Program Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £43 per hour PAYE / £57.78 Per hour Umbrella, Depending on experience
Program Manager Role:
- Own the overall Salsify/PIM project plan
- Act as an overall project co-Ordinator/scrum master, tracking progress of ongoing tasks, escalating risks and issues to program leaders, managing interdependencies, and maintaining visibility to the overall program plan.
- Support PO with inputs to business case creation, resource planning and financial budgeting
- Coordinate SDLC documentation completion along with vendor partners and Business analyst
- Design strategic plans and control structures for programs and projects, ensuring KPI?s are met
- Strong learning agility and the ability to operate under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Strong leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Capability to plan, track and manage complex work across all the different workstreams with internal and external business and IT partners
- Business analysis skills and PIM/Salsify knowledge is a preference
- Strong Experience in IT project management & SDLC, Agile, JIRA, Scrum
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Program Manager role will be based at our client?s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire although there could be flexibility for home working.
For more information, or to apply for this Program Manager position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52530.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52530
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd December 2021
- Expires: 20th January 2022