CK Group are recruiting for an IT Business Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe or remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
£43 per hour PAYE Depending on experience
£57.78 per hour Umbrella Depending on experience
IT Business Analyst Role:
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team and communicate vision to developers and testers with functional details.
- Identify, interpret, analyse, validate, and document local market requirements and data needs.
- Crosscheck data requirements with regional and other cluster data models.
- Partner with product development teams to lead daily scrums, backlog grooming sessions and sprint planning as necessary to clarify product requirements.
- Drive consistency and standards (naming conventions, sourcing, etc).
- 5+ years in business analysis.
- Experience in e-comm/PIM/Master data domains.
- Experience in multinational complex working environment.
- Managing multiple stakeholders on cross functional project team.
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and agile tools (JIRA, XRAY) are advantage.
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This IT Business Analyst role will be based at our client?s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire although there could be flexibility for home working.
For more information, or to apply for this IT Business Analyst position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52351.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52531
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd December 2021
- Expires: 20th January 2022