CK Group are recruiting for a Medidata RAVE Programmer to join a Full Service CRO company in Crawley, but fully working from home flexibility is available.
Medidata RAVE programmer Role:
In this role, you will develop solutions and recommendations for Rave custom forms, folder and matrix structures, edit checks, derivations, custom function specification, and end user guides. In addition, solution creation includes, custom function implementation and testing, and system integrations using Rave Web Services and the Batch Uploader, as well as potential use of other tools such as the ODM Adapter, ODM Accelerator and other future Medidata products. You interact externally with CTEP and other branches of NCI as needed, study teams, treatment sites, central lab Rave users as well as occasional interaction with IT departments in other organizations in support of system integrations. You\'ll participate in CTEP and other NCI working groups as well.
Key duties will include:
- Develops programming/configuration of RAVE CRF\'s , folders, edit checks, derivations, integrations, migrations and reports.
- Understands and analyses Rave Custom Functions.
- Administers Rave modules including Reports Administrations, PDF Services, Batch Uploader, User Administration, and Site Administration.
- Provides user support and technical Support.
- Works effectively with vendor partners in testing and deployment.
As a Medidata RAVE Programmer you will require:
- Bachelor\'s degree preferred/ Advanced degrees welcomed/ in lieu of degree, commensurate experience accepted.
Certified Medidata RAVE study builders preferred
- Desirable experience with ROAD (Rave On A Disk).
- Valid Drivers License
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Medidata RAVE Programmer position, please contact Ashleigh Williamson on 01438 842 978 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51896.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Ashleigh Williamson
- Phone: 0) 1438 870 022
- Reference: 51896
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd December 2021
- Expires: 20th January 2022