Research Portfolio Manager
25-35 per hour
This role will be playing a crucial part within the Research Governance team of an NHS trust on both their internal and externally sponsored studies. The successful candidate will have direct experience within clinical research governance, ideally within an NHS trust or academic setting.
This position requires a January start date and will be fully remote.
- Dealing with aspects of research governance and relevant legislation
- Responsible for ensuring members of the Institute and visiting workers are operating to good clinical and research practice
- Correspondence with sponsors and external stakeholders
- Working collaborate with the CRF team, all internal support departs and finance
- To be responsible for co-ordinating the efficient implementation of the R&D policy and standard operating procedures
- Process all relevant documentation and upload all required study information
- Keep up-to-date on governance developments nationally and
- Process project submissions to the Research and Ethics Committees and coordinate applications to external funding bodies.
- Experience working within the NHS or academic governance
- Compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974)
- Previous proven experience in a research and development setting.
- Experience of working with academic and clinical researchers
- Thorough understanding of research landscape
- Strong understanding of research concepts, methodologies, and principles.
If this role is suitable to your experience then please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Sarah Phillips
- Reference: JO-2112-481656
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 23rd December 2021
- Expires: 20th January 2022