Responsibilities may include the following, and other duties may be assigned. Oversees, designs, plans, and develops clinical evaluation research studies.
Prepares and authors protocols and patient record forms. Conducts registered and non-registered clinical studies of products that have been determined to satisfy a medical need and/or offer a commercial potential.
- Oversees and interpret results of clinical investigations in preparation for new drug device or consumer application.
- Oversees and resolves operational aspects of clinical trials in conjunction with project teams and in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP), good clinical practice (GCP) and specific country regulations and may prepare clinical trial budgets.
- May be responsible for clinical supply operations, site, and vendor selection.
SPECIALIST CAREER STREAM:
- Typically, an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or speciality.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower-level professionals.
- Most of the time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS Autonomy:
- Seasoned individual contributor.
- Works independently under limited supervision to determine and develop approach to solutions.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower-level specialists; may manage projects / processes.
- Organizational Impact: May be responsible for entire projects or processes within a job area.
- Contributes to the completion of work group objectives, through building relationships and consensus to reach agreements on assignments.
Innovation and Complexity:
- Problems and issues faced are difficult, and may require understanding of multiple issues, job areas or specialities.
- Makes improvements of processes, systems, or products to enhance performance of the job area.
- Analysis provided is in depth in nature and often provides recommendations on process improvements.
Communication and Influence:
- Communicates with senior internal and external customers and vendors.
- Exchange information of facts, statuses, ideas and issues to achieve objective, and influence decision-making.
Leadership and Talent Management:
- May provide guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area.
- May manage projects, requiring delegation of work and review of others\' work product .
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Dutch, German and French Speaking would be nice to have.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Please contact Fandi Hatib on +44 1727817600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Fandi Hatib
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: 32604
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 22nd December 2021
- Expires: 19th January 2022