My client, a global CRO, are currently searching for a Medical Technologist, Molecular to join their team based in Belgium. Due to their recent growth, they are in need of qualified and focused driven individuals, like yourself. You would have the unique opportunity to work on the laboratory side of the fast-paced medical world by conducting tests on blood, urine, tissue and other samples. If you have an analytical mind set, and enjoy working in a laboratory setting, this could be the opportunity for you!
What to expect in the Medical Technologist molecular biologist- qPCR position:
- Perform routine instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Expected to develop knowledge of federal regulations regarding clinical trials.
- Expected to develop knowledge of pre-analytical variables affecting clinical laboratory testing.
- Expected to develop knowledge of disease processes and correlation with clinical laboratory data.
- Perform laboratory investigations.
- Perform testing, documentation, and routine lab system operations
- Ensure validity of laboratory data reported.
- Bachelor or Master Science degree in molecular biology, genomics or equivalent and at least 1 year of laboratory experience
- MT(ASCP), MLS(ASCP), or CLS(NCA) certification (if applicable)
- Familiarity with basic molecular biology techniques (PCR, RT-PCR)
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of Sanger sequencing and Next Generation sequencing techniques.
- Laboratory experience of DNA/RNA sequencing, using Sanger sequencing and Next Generation Sequencing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good command of both written and spoken of English
- Able to work in a team environment with effective interpersonal skills and able to work independently
For further details, please contact Fandi Hatib on (+441727 817600) or email your CV to (email@example.com)
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Fandi Hatib
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: 32722
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 22nd December 2021
- Expires: 19th January 2022