A leading supplier into the pharmaceutical industry requires a Production Lab Technician to join its team. Your role will be to support in the production of some of their key products. Due to the nature of these products, this is a hands-on role which requires high attention to detail and high level of accuracy. Previous experience in a similar production or lab based role is preferred.
4 day week - with no change to salaries. Hours are 08:00-17:30 with half hour lunch
- Production of SEM / Tem Speimens
- Continuous improvement of the production process to both increase production throughput and batch yield
- Accurate record keeping of all process parameters used for each batch manufactured
- Basic understanding of the quality systems we have in place
These are the main functions of the role; however, employees may be required to carry out other, ad hoc duties, as may be reasonably required.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Motivated individual who is flexible and willing to learn continuous best practice.
- The individual must be self-motivated with a desire for continuous improvement whilst maintaining high quality standards.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and positive attitude.
- The individual must be accurate with an eye for fine detail and high level of manual dexterity. They must have good eyesight (assisted or unassisted) to be able to carry out precise / detailed work, sometimes under a light microscope.
- Comfortable in being able work alone and/or within a team environment.
- The ability to follow standard operating procedures and detailed instructions is essential. The individual needs to be methodical in working and to demonstrate the aptitude to know when to stop a process, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Have the ability to work to set standards and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Science-based degree preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in a similar production based role
- Strong attention to detail
- Good manual dexterity
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 69951
- Posted: 22nd December 2021
- Expires: 19th January 2022