A growing diagnostics business has an exciting opportunity for an R&D Scientist to join its Serology team. This role is a critical part of the R&D function, requiring extensive experience of running projects and planning and conducting experiments. The role will also help manage the ELISA portfolio and any new developments. To be considered you must be degree educated in a relevant subject and have significant experience in the design and development of ELISA.
This role offers the opportunity to work a 4 day working week between Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:45
Job duties include:
- Planning and conducting
- Taking ownership of
- ELISA maintenance and
- Processing and analysing results and
- Presenting data to internal and external
- Collaborating with individuals both within, and outside of the
- Advising other departments on technical
- To perform any other duties as required by the business.
- Minimum BSc in relevant scientific
- Significant years industrial experience within an R&D
- Design and development of ELISA (essential).
- Experience in running and reporting of projects.
- Experience in planning, conducting and analysing experiments.
- Experience in technology transfer and manufacturing support activities would be
- Experience in the area of Mycotoxins would be
Personal Skills required:
- Ability to work proactively both individually and in a
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Time management
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Technical Skills required:
- Protein Purification and conjugation (desirable, not essential)
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 71551
- Updated: 11th January 2022
- Expires: 8th February 2022