Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and well organised QC microbiologist with 1-2 years’ experience in a microbiology laboratory
The successful candidate will have BTEC , BSc in Microbiology or related discipline with experience gained in the pharmaceutical, food or water environment.
- To ensure that testing of water samples (bio burden /chemical) and raw materials comply with regulations.
- To perform microbiological analysis of environmental samples taken from production, aseptic suits and other clean room areas.
- To ensure microbiological, quality and safety of all products to customer requirements,
- To ensure all work complies with HACCP, GMP customer certification and quality system requirements.
- To conduct method validation work and prepare reports.
- To work closely with QA department.
Candidates must have good communication skills and will be expected to liaise with staff at all levels.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Key Skills: QA, QC HACCP, GMP, GLP, Quality Systems, H & S, Auditing
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BBH20
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 3rd January 2022
- Expires: 24th January 2022