Achieva are recruiting for a Statistician to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in the Netherlands on a contract basis for initially 12 months. The role can offer remote working option too.
- Responsibilities may include the following, and other duties may be assigned.
- Designs, plans, and executes biostatistical components of plans for research and development projects that establish the conditions essential for determining safety, efficacy, and marketability of pharmaceutical and/or biological products.
- Uses sound statistical methodology to conduct studies relating to the life cycle of the product.
- In development phase projects, prepares the statistical component of protocols which meet project objectives, health authority guidelines, and clinical trial methodology standards.
- Develops and/or applies statistical theories, methods, and software.
- Summarizes and interprets data into tabular and graphical formats amenable to principles of statistical inference and is responsible for the statistical component of reports describing studies, outcomes and methods used.
- Provides specifications and directions to the clinicians/statistical programmers.
- Supports the regulatory review and approval of the experimental therapies.
- May partner in trial design and in establishing standards for clinical conduct, and the collection, management and/or reporting of data.
SPECIALIST CAREER STREAM:
- Typically, an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or speciality.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
- May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower-level professionals.
- Most of the time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS Autonomy:
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
- Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments.
- Contributes to the completion of project milestones.
- May have some involvement in cross-functional assignments.
Innovation and Complexity:
- Problems and issues faced are general and may require understanding of a broader set of issues or other job areas, but typically are not complex.
- Adjusts or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
Communication and Influence:
- Communicates primarily and frequently with internal contacts.
- External interactions are less complex or problem-solving in nature. Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues to inform, gain input, and support decision-making.
Leadership and Talent Management:
- May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employee in Support Career Stream.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within the job area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience.
For more information, please contact Fandi Hatib on +44 1727817600 or email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Fandi Hatib
- Phone: +44 (0)1727 811 634
- Reference: FH-6
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Updated: 22nd December 2021
- Expires: 19th January 2022