This is an opportunity to work for a well establish company in the NW area.
The position offers an excellent salary and above all, the ability to work with a highly successful team. The candidate is responsible for activities related to product release, Quality Investigations, Auditing, Change Control, Customer Complaints, CAPA and Raw Materials, Component Release and Regulatory affairs. Responsibilities will also include supervision and training of QA personnel
- Improve Quality Systems and the speed and efficiency of the processes for delivering technical information.
- Responsible for a compliant internal and external audit system and timely completion of audits.
- Ensure effective coordination, risk assessments and implementation of change controls and focusing on continuous Improvement.
- Review and proactively assist in process capability studies and statistical techniques, as necessary.
- Ensure all company rules, regulations, HACCP plans, Quality Plan, procedure sheets and work instructions are implemented in full with particular reference to the following:- Supplier Approval; Raw Material Approval; Labelling; Equipment Calibration; Customer Complaint Analysis and Management, etc.
Successful candidate will have BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline with several years’ experience as a QA /Regulatory affairs scientist in a pharmaceutical/ medical devices manufacturing or similar industries.
Proven track record of working in a GMP/GLP environment and able to demonstrate knowledge of document control systems and auditing processes and MHRA, FDA regulations.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills as they will be expected to liaise with staff at all levels.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BM-06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 17th January 2022
- Expires: 14th February 2022