Chromatography Sales Consultant
Location: South of Manchester
Salary: £30K+ ote
Products: analytical chemistry
- Take control of your career and earnings
- Work for a world leader in chromatography
- No previous sales experience required
- Full sales training provided
- On-going mentoring and support to help you maximise your performance and earning potential
- Corporate working environment with big company benefits package
Curious? here’s more…
- Are you frustrated that your career hasn’t taken off?
- Do you have strong people and communication skills?
- Do you science but don’t enjoy routine lab work?
- Do you feel isolated in a lab and crave people contact?
- Do you have ambition and an eagerness to develop your skills to enhance your career?
Then this Chromatography Sales Consultant role may be the ideal next career opportunity for you.
Let me tell you more…
Our client is giving degree qualified chemists a fantastic opportunity to transition from the lab into a people focused commercial role. No previous commercial experience is required as they offer full training on their global employee development course.
They offer a fantastic mentoring programme to give you the tools, support and confidence to excel in your role. As a global organisation they have an employee development scheme that provides you with personal development plans to give you the opportunity to continually grow your skills and experience to develop your career.
ABOUT THE COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is a global leader in their field; they have an enviable worldwide reputation for their products and services. They are looking to recruit a Chromatography Sales Consultant to develop strong relationships with customers and sell their market leading products. Their client base consists of organisations within the Pharma, chemical, biotech, environmental, academic and related industries. Although mainly office based, the successful candidate will also spend time in the field meeting their clients and developing existing relationships and nurturing new business opportunities. The role will involve a mix of developing existing customers and hunting for new clients and new business opportunities. In addition to developing sales opportunities you’ll work closely with your clients to provide technical support across the product range and provide frontline application assistance.
This role would suit either a recent chemistry graduate who have decided a lab career is not for them; or an industry experienced analytical chemist who are looking for a change of career away from the bench but still within analytical sciences.
This is a fantastic opportunity and our client is looking to seek out the best talent to join their team.
They have a robust interview schedule that will include multiple interviews; technical presentations and chemistry assessments.
So to shine you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Highly capable with chromatography techniques (HLC or GC in particular)
- Degree level knowledge of chemistry or similar (or equivalent lab industry experience)
Whilst sales experience is not required, you’ll need to demonstrate you have:
- A knowledge of sales techniques and the principles of territory sales management
- A passion for working in sales
- Transferable skills applicable to a career in sales
You’ll also need:
- Strong communication skills
- Hard working attitude with a strong work ethic
- A willingness to push yourself out of your comfort zone to better yourself and exceed targets
- A resilient character, not put off by objections and able to learn from rejections to improve performance
- A winning attitude and strong team player
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- A UK driving licence is preferred
WHAT YOU GET:
Competitive salary, excellent ability to earn commission.
Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
Opportunity to develop a career within a unique company, as part of an exceptional, bright and diverse team
Excellent career progression
Fun social events and team activities!For further information please contact Richard Taylor
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Contact: Richard Taylor
- Posted: 25th November 2021
- Expires: 23rd December 2021