Permanent - Full Time
Salary depends upon experience
We are interested to hear from individuals with Haematology/Blood Smear examination experience.
- Participate in the day to day running of the diagnostic laboratory.
- Responsibility and accountability for your own work.
- Using your knowledge and experience to deliver the service.
- Work with other staff to identify and address your own learning needs.
- Complete duties that may not be in your day to day workflow.
- Relevant BSc with some level of experience or HNC in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Skills and experience in haematology and blood smear examination.
- Be self-motivated, organized, team player, and independent worker.
- Reliable, hardworking, strong communication skills with good customer services.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 17:30, flexibility is required.
No work on weekend and Bank Holidays.
To apply please click the link! For further questions please call Bal on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162819
- Posted: 24th November 2021
- Expires: 1st December 2021