CK Group are recruiting for a RWE Database Analyst/Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for a period of 12 months.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company headquartered in BeNeLux, with a focus on neurology and immunology.
Inside IR35, paying between £60-70/hr (Umbrella) and offers alternative routes via LTD (Taxed at Source) and PAYE if desired.
This role is completely home-based.
- 5+ years experience in SAS programming.
- 2+ years experience in Real World Evidence, Epidemiology, or Health Outcomes environment.
- 2+ years experience with large health care databases such as CPRD or IBM MarketScan.
RWE Database Analyst/Programmer Roles:
- Support Statistical programming activities in Real World Evidence.
- Provide input on study design and analysis plans where necessary.
- Review the study concept, protocol design, analysis plans, and other study-related documents.
- Evaluate the quality of the database.
- Develop, validate, maintain and document analysis programs, tables, charts and associated metadata following standard working practices.
- Ensure that statistical outputs are produced in an efficient manner.
- Advanced statistical programming skills in SAS to solve complex programming tasks.
- Good study design and epidemiological and statistical analysis experience, including understanding of drug development, observational and epidemiological endpoints and assessments.
- Knowledge of efficient programming with large databases.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and epidemiological methods.
Quote job ref 51942.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sam Cupit
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51942
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th November 2021
- Expires: 22nd December 2021