CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in St Albans on a contract basis for 12 months.
Shift times working 10am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday
The role will include Warehouse Checking for release of products as well as Office based prescription tasks.
Hourly rate: £23.33 PAYE
- Physical checking of all prescriptions and orders that contain POM & P (Prescription Only Medicines & Pharmacy medicines) and ancillary items before their dispatch.
- Ensuring that pharmacy patient dispensing processes are compliant with GPhC (General Pharmaceutical Council), RPS (Royal Pharmaceutical Society), Baxter Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) o Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Warehousing Practices (GWP) & Corporate Quality Manual & ISO standards.
- Ensuring all Standards and Guidelines issued by the GPhC and the RPS are met and are implemented as part of their practice.
- Ensuring the appropriate clinical and governance arrangements as set out in the RPS standards for homecare services are in place.
- Being the Responsible Pharmacist (RP) when appointed by the pharmacy manager and or Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Membership of GPhC
- Masters degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
- Expert knowledge of good dispensing and distribution practice Ability to deal with unpredictable workload Ability to work under pressure Ability to work under a changing shift pattern.
- Experience in supervising staff.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in St Albans.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 52293 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52293
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th November 2021
- Expires: 22nd December 2021