CK Groups Technical Division are recruiting for a Production Planner to join an international diagnostics company on a permanent basis.
Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
This role is located in Southampton.
As a Production Planner, you will be responsible for generating a weekly production plan, based on manufacturing capacity and sales demand, ensuring manufacture is completed on time. In addition to working with the Production team, the role will work alongside the operations and customer care teams to ensure a realistic schedule is in place and executed.
Further responsibilities may include to:
- Take the Demand Plan produced by the Supply Chain Manager and produce a detailed, weekly manufacturing plan for all products that the Production Manager and Materials Coordinator can work to.
- Book meetings to ensure customer orders are shipped within agreed promised dates.
- Produce and maintain a suite of metrics to monitor production performance against the manufacturing plan.
- Be the point of contact between Customer Care and Manufacturing teams to communicate progress of orders and
- Work with Materials Coordinator to ensure scheduling is accurate based on planned deliveries of raw materials.
- Deputise when required for the Supply Chain Manager, support the upkeep of the Demand Plan and ensure Supply Chain Processes are being adhered to.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a scheduling/planning/material coordinating role is required and experience within supply chain/manufacturing is essential.
- Proactive and flexible team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiarity with ERP systems such as SAGE is desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Production Planner position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52290.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52290
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th November 2021
- Expires: 22nd December 2021