CK Clinical are recruiting for a a team of 10 Clinical Research Nurses to join our client who are specialists in delivering clinical trials driven by Electronic Health Record (EHR) data and have close relationships with academia and the NHS.
Our client are the world leaders in their field, they have created new market standards for the evaluation of healthcare interventions and work with global pharmaceutical companies. They deliver a wide range of projects and programmes of work; from large clinical trials to EHR data enabled pragmatic clinical trials as well as feasibility studies utilising routinely collected healthcare data. They work primarily with pharmaceutical and NHS-related clients and are the market-leader in providing these services.
For this role candidates will be located within 30 miles of the clients offices in Manchester (M13).
As a Research Nurse, you will provide specialist skills and knowledge to support the delivery of clinical research studies. You will liaise with clinical investigators, sponsor companies and external vendors to manage trial protocols. At all times you will be expected to deliver high quality research ensuring participant safety and welfare. The nature of the work is unpredictable, and you will be expected to be flexible and responsive in order to manage various aspects of the job at short notice. You will be expected to participate fully in your own personal development.
- Registered Nurse NMC Level 1
- Clean driving licence
- Willing to use own car (mileage recompensed following policy) and insure car for business use
- COVID Vaccinated
- A high level of IT competency is required
Experience and Skills:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of explaining complex concepts to patients in a clear and concise manner
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Able to work autonomously and as a team player
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Demonstrable IT skills
- Flexible working
- Highly motivated with the ability to organise own work and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of regulations and governance in clinical research including EU directives and ICH GCP requirements
- 1st level degree or studying towards
Experience and Skills:
- Experience working in Primary Care
- Experience working in Clinical Research
- Presentation skills
Please quote reference 52288.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Karen Kangley
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 52288
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th November 2021
- Expires: 22nd December 2021