SRG are working with a global name in the chemicals industry to help them find bright and capable candidates to join their production team.
Competitive rate and shift allowance!
These are great opportunities for people with a background in chemical processing or newly graduated in chemical processing to join an established team and gain experience with a leader in the sector.
The roles are 6 month temporary contracts and may lead on to long term work. These will be shift positions (after an initial training period) and does require flexibility to work a continental shift pattern.
- Operate computer and manually controlled plant for all stages of manufacture and their associated services. This involves monitoring and controlling multiple processes and operations simultaneously.
- Completion of batch records in an accurate and timely manner
- Scheduling and co-ordinating the operation of the plant to meet production targets.
- Carry out formal and informal monitoring of plant processes and equipment, initiating/carrying out corrective actions to maintain or improve standards.
- Compliance with all policies and procedures.
- To actively contribute to all aspects of continuous improvement.
- To be an effective and flexible member of the plant work group contributing towards the achievement of departmental strategy.
- Previous experience in chemical processing or a similar technical environment
- Some knowledge of working with chemicals
- Qualification in chemical engineering/processing or similar is preferred but equivalent experience will also be considered
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
If you think this sounds like the right next step for you then please apply online!
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162818
- Posted: 24th November 2021
- Expires: 22nd December 2021