Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Permanent position, Hertfordshire Based
Do you have a background in Quality Assurance gained within a GMP environment?
Would you like to work for a leading organisation developing and manufacturing products for the pharmaceutical industry?
My client are a well renowned and market leading organisation who develop and manufacture products, predominantly Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API's), for the Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage sectors. They are currently looking to hire a Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals who will be responsible for the internal Quality Management Systems and daily GMP Quality Assurance activities. There is also scope to work within validation and regulatory activities from a QA perspective across the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation developing and manufacturing products for the pharmaceutical industry, with a promising development pipeline, in addition to existing portfolio of on market products.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals will include;
- Maintenance and development of the Quality Management System (QMS) to increase efficiencies and ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Oversee and ensure timely completion of Quality Assurance (QA) activities including; deviations, CAPA's and change controls.
- Review batch release documentation and coordinate error correction.
- Support validation activities, such as writing and executing protocols and Validation Master Plans (VMP).
- Assist regulatory activities e.g. supporting / authoring submissions and ASMF documentation.
- Lead internal audits & self-inspections, supporting external/supplier audits as necessary.
- Oversee systems relating to customer complaints and associated reporting.
- Frequent interaction with internal teams, including to deliver GMP and QA training.
To be considered for this Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- Previous demonstrable Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance experience with a good working knowledge of GMP regulations, preferably from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems, and strong batch release knowledge.
- Exposure to validation and/or regulatory activities e.g. writing protocols, VMP's, submissions and ASMF's.
- BSc/MSc in a relevant scientific subject (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Biotechnology etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature, to support relationship building with internal and external cross functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, with a thorough approach.
Key Words "QAO, Quality Assurance Officer, QA Officer, Quality Assurance, QA, Quality Management System, QMS, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, GDP, Validation, VMP, Regulatory, Submission, ASMF, Hertfordshire"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J2162572
- Posted: 23rd November 2021
- Expires: 21st December 2021