CK Group are recruiting for an Clinical Data Manager. To join a full service CRO on a permanent basis.
Clinical Data Manager Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Perform all Clinical Data Management activities in compliance with SOPs and ICH-GCP regulatory requirements
- Work closely and collaboratively with the SAS Programming team, Biostatistics team and other Data Managers
- Act as lead clinical data manager on multiple studies of moderate complexity with minimal supervision
- Serves as the main point of contact for study DM related matters
- Lead DM Study Start-Up Activities, including:eCRF Development and Review
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Data Manager role will have;
- Bachelor?s degree required / Master?s degree preferred
- Prior Experience
- Extensive experience in relevant data management in a CRO / pharmaceutical industry required.
- EDC experience required, RAVE EDC experience preferred
- SQL/SAS programming experience preferred
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Quote job reference 52269 .
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Chloe Merrill
- Phone: 01246457700
- Reference: 52269
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd November 2021
- Expires: 20th December 2021