CK Group are recruiting for a QC Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 12 months.
£16 per hour
QC Scientist Role:
- Support the business with onsite QC analytical testing
- Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines.
- To perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it will stand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny
- Hold a BSc in a Scientific subject (Chemistry, Microbiology or Biology preferred) or equivalent working experience
- Experience within GMP/pharmaceutical laboratories would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
- Knowledge of analytical testing methods including HPLC, GC, UV-VIS
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52267.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 52267
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd November 2021
- Expires: 20th December 2021