CK Group are recruiting for a Chemoinformatic Scientist to join a biotechnology company based in Cambridge, on a permanent basis with hybrid working on offer. This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced scientist to join a rapidly developing start-up company.
Innovative biotechnology company with the drive to becoming a world leader in the discovery and analysis of biological condensates.
- To develop and apply custom-built chemoinformatic tools across our clients drug discovery programme.
- Working within a highly innovative interdisciplinary group of scientists/ experts in the chemistry, high throughput screening and biophysics teams.
- Develop collaborative innovation in partnership with world class lab scientists
- Performing analysis that combines methods and experimental data to develop test hypotheses that can drive the drug discovery programme
- PhD in chemoinformatic, computational chemistry or related field along with extensive experience in academic or industrial drug discovery
- Expert understanding of drug action, pharmacology and the drug discovery process,
- Expertise in cheminformatics analyses techniques and key application areas ? covering areas such as target analysis, drug properties lead optimisation
- Relevant industry experienced (drug discovery, pharmaceuticals) - DESIRABLE
- A solid foundation in structural biology, biochemistry and medicinal chemistry will be highly valued
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52254.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52254
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 22nd November 2021
- Expires: 20th December 2021