Clinical Operations Manager Oncology
UK - Remote
Competitive salary and package
We are looking for a Clinical Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company within their Oncology team. You will be responsible managing one or more oncology studies on a regional level to ensure that all study milestone and deliverables are met.
Suitable candidates may be a current project managers with clinical operational understanding. Senior CRAs with project management experience may also be considered.
- Oversight of oncology studies to ensure that study level time, cost and quality deliverables are achieved
- Budget management for regional study and financial management to track any potential cost issues
- Oversight of clinical research activities in line with ICH/GCP guidelines
- Vendor management including CROs and study sites, evaluating vendor proposals, monitoring and assessment of vendor performance and progress.
- Coaching and mentoring of more junior members of staff
- Oncology experience
- Phases I - IV
- Full life cycle experience from start up to close out
- Project management experience
- ICH-GCP and regulatory knowledge and understanding.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Life science degree / strong scientific background
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please send your cv to Hanna.Poole@cpl.com or call 0118 952 2793 for more information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Hanna Poole
- Reference: JO-2111-480568
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 19th November 2021
- Expires: 17th December 2021