CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Medical Writer to join a medical education agency. This is an excellent role within a collaborative, growing and human company. Flexibility to work from home is offered with occasional travel to the office.
Key duties will include:
- Develop and deliver scientifically accurate, high quality and engaging medical educational content across a range of therapy areas and mediums
- Writing content in various formats for healthcare professionals, with a focus on diagnosis and treatment, across a range of therapy areas
- Review and proof-reading materials produced by other members of the scientific team, or externally produced
- Materials such as slide decks produced by KOLs or specialist freelancers
- Helping and advising junior medical writers
- At least a Bachelor\'s degree (2:1 or higher) in Life Sciences. Ideally an MSc / PhD / MD
- Proven experience as a medical writer in a medical communications or pharmaceutical setting.
- Solid understanding of the drug development process and relevant regulations
- A desire to provide creative solutions to content challenges.
Please quote reference 52247
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julia Day
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 52247
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th November 2021
- Expires: 16th December 2021