CK Group are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a laboratory equipment supplier on a permanent basis.
Our client is a life science company that develops and sells instruments, consumables and services for laboratories worldwide.
The ideal candidate will be based near Birmingham or Oxford. The territory for the role will be the UK wide.
Competitive with company vehicle and bonus.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Perform maintenance and repairs on customer site and in house
- Maintain essential car stock
- Complete service reports and checklists accurately
- Keep the service desk informed of job completion and or any further work to be done or any issues
- Upsell services and products
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least 3 years? experience as a customer support/field engineer
- Good electrical and mechanical skills
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of equipment such as freezers, centrifuges,incubators and other laboratory equipment
- F-Gas & Hydrocarbon certification is desirable
- Valid UK driving license
- Be flexible for overnight stays
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Field Service Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52243.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52243
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th November 2021
- Expires: 16th December 2021