Manufacturing Technician - Cardiff
My client is an organisation within the diagnostics space and have developed exciting technology relating to rapid detection in blood and sterile fluids.
Within this role you will be required to assist and perform manufacturing and quality control related tasks within a small In-Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) product manufacturing facility.
You will be responsible for the manufacture of reagents for their IVD products but also:
* The formulation of reagents for IVD products
* The aseptic dispensing of IVD reagents.
* Labelling and packaging of IVD reagents
* The accurate recording of a range of information within the laboratory
* Stock management, ordering and incoming quality control (QC) of laboratory consumables and raw materials
* Management and calibration of laboratory equipment
* Performance of general laboratory tasks (e.g. writing SOPs, cleaning, preparation of glassware and equipment, etc).
* Previous experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment (ideally within a science based company)
* Experience of working within a Quality Management System and adherence to the requirements of a recognised Quality standard such as ISO 9001 or ISO 13485
* Ability to work to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintain accurate and detailed records and Quality Systems
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162754
- Posted: 18th November 2021
- Expires: 16th December 2021