We are currently looking for a Protein Biochemist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area, for an initial 12 months. As the Protein Biochemist you will be responsible for protein expression and purification, to support with innovative drug discovery platforms.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Protein Biochemist (12 months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform protein expression using E.Coli and mammalian cells.
2. Perform protein purification, using techniques such as Affinity, IEX, HIC and size exclusion chromatography.
3. The Protein Biochemist (12 month) will have practical lab experience, as well as the ability to analyse findings and present these to stakeholders within their group or project.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein Biochemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Biologics discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Protein Biochemistry or recombinant protein production.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Protein Expression and Purification.
Key Words: Research Scientist / R&D Scientist / Scientist / Protein Biochemistry / Protein Biochemist / Protein Expression / Protein Purification / Affinity / IEX / Size exclusion / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Biologics / SDS Page / HPLC / ELISA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635504
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 18th November 2021
- Expires: 16th December 2021