Research and Development Scientist
My client is an organisation within the diagnostics space and have developed exciting technology relating to rapid detection in blood and sterile fluids.
To carry out the experimental and subsequent development work required to bring in vitro diagnostic products to market.
You will be responsible for:
- The accurate and reproducible execution and recording of lab work (work may be subject to regulatory submission; FDA or CE marking).
- Maintenance of a safe working environment.
- General laboratory/ workplace tasks and day-to-day maintenance of the laboratory
- General laboratory tasks (e.g. involvement in writing SOPs, carrying out risk assessments, cleaning, ordering, report writing and lab meetings).
- Primarily working with the guidance of a Senior Scientist but will also be required to work independently.
* Experience in aseptic techniques
* Background in molecular biology
* Background in microbiology is preferred, but not essential
* Experience/familiarisation of DNA amplification methods (such as PCR) or sequencing
* Experience of laboratory automation is preferred, but not essential
If you or anybody in your network is interested then please do give me a call or get in touch on 0121 726 9711 or Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162750
- Posted: 18th November 2021
- Expires: 16th December 2021