An opportunity has arisen for a QA Manager with experience within the food industry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for quality audits to reduce the risk of quality failures.
The individual should be able to demonstrate the ability to carry out the following duties:
- To carry out day to day internal audits including; food safety, quality and hygiene
- To liaise with managers and ensuring that technical integrity is maintained throughout all operations.
- To develop technical KPI’s across the site.
- To liaise with suppliers regarding ingredients quality issues and review performance.
- To ensure that products manufactured meet the food safety legislation and quality standards.
- To ensure that all documentation and daily records related to various products are completed.
Qualification and experience
The successful candidate will have BSc in Food Sciences or related discipline with some experience in new product development and production.
The candidates must have an awareness and good understanding of HCCP for food manufacturing and also, current legislation for labelling.
The applicants are expected to be self-motivated and able to work under pressure. Also have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain a successful working relationship with clients.
The successful candidate will have good computer skills, good oral and written communication ability.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK .
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: BKS14
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 28th April 2022
- Expires: 26th May 2022