We are currently looking for a Metrology Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Metrology Analyst you will be responsible for providing analytical services on HPLC, GC and ICP-MS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Metrology Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Metrology Analyst, you will perform ICP-MS analysis on metals testing in accordance to ICH guidelines and USP validation.
2. You will oversee instrument repairs such as HPLC, GC and ICP-MS and scheduled OQs, new instrument qualification and ordering of stock consumables.
3. As the Metrology Analyst, you will also support analytical activities such as method validation, batch retests and stability studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Metrology Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical testing on pharmaceutical products within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with repair and maintenance of HPLC and GC systems. Experience of ICP-MS systems is desirable.
Key Words: HPLC / GC / ICP-MS / Pharmaceuticals / Validation / Equipment Maintenance / Method Validation / Stability / Oxfordshire / Analytical Chemistry / Analyst
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Leong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635728
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 18th November 2021
- Expires: 16th December 2021