This is a great opportunity to work with a large company in a 12 month contract where you will be responsible for (and carry out) a variety of experimental techniques and methodologies to meet the needs of research projects.
Skills and Experience
- Must have degree in biology or related scientific discipline.
- Must have knowledge and experience of carrying out one or more of the following techniques and methods; cell culture, cell based assays, immunoassays, microbiology techniques, DNA extraction and PCR.
Experience of working in a laboratory environment is essential, either as part of university course or work experience.
- Experience of working in a research environment is highly desirable.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to communicate scientific messages with accuracy and clarity.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2162702
- Posted: 18th November 2021
- Expires: 16th December 2021