CK Group are recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on initially a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £16 per hour PAYE
Logistics Coordinator Role:
- Managing the UK distribution and international Inbound freight spends
- Supporting teams on Freight Network improvements
- Assist in audits
- Invoice approval
- Commercial or technical education and professional qualification within the Supply Chain field
- Experienced in Transportation and Supply Chain and Logistics Category
- Project Management skills with at least 3 year experience
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems using interface technology
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Logistics Coordinator role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52234
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 52234
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 18th November 2021
- Expires: 16th December 2021