CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Great Abington on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £27.66ph PAYE
Up to £31.00ph Umbrella
Senior Operations Manager Role:
- Provide operational reporting leadership and coordination and guidance to colleagues of IMI/IHI and other PPP project?s processes and procedures and responsibility for ensuring appropriate and efficient completion of audit requirements.
- Provide effective operational leadership.
- Work with teams engaged in IMI/IHI and other PPP consortia and their leadership teams to identify, communicate impactful outcomes.
- Ensure effective coordination, collation, communication and reporting of information on the IMI/IHI and other PPP programs.
- Provide effective coordination between ES&I, Research, Development, Medical, Commercial and Manufacturing clients, partner lines and external public and industry parties including EFPIA and IMI.
- Strong background and credibility in a life science discipline preferred (BSc, MSc or PhD)
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in a Healthcare / research / clinical environment
- Expertise at engaging and leading matrixed teams, a strong and inclusive team player
- A track record of project or operational management of external alliances.
- Experience in coordinating projects and collating data
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Senior Operations Manager role will be based at our clients site in Great Abington, Cambridgeshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52154.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 52154
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th November 2021
- Expires: 15th December 2021