CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical R Coding Analyst to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for initially 6 to 12 months. The role can offer remote working option too.
Up to £45.73 p/h Umbrella
Clinical R Coding Analyst Role:
- Exploring clinical biomarker data before the formal analysis, including preparing the data into the correct analysis dataset format, visualizing data to identify the potential data issues;
- Analyzing data with sound statistical models;
- Developing functions/APPs to standardize the process of data cleaning, data formatting and data analysis for commonly used methodologies.
- An eye for detail, ability to work to timelines and quality standards.
- Preferable hold an MSc.
- Proficient skills in R programming will be essential to fulfill the responsibility of this role and experience with R Shiny will be a plus.
- Statistical and scientific background.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Clinical R Coding Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52224.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 52224
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th November 2021
- Expires: 15th December 2021