CK Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Lab Analyst, with a hands-on LCMS and immunoassay experience, to join a global Biotechnology company based in Abingdon on a permanent basis.
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits (pension, life assurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays).
- To undertake operations that include analysis of drugs of abuse in biological samples by either immunoassay (ELISA) or by confirmatory techniques (such as LC-MS or SPE) or a combination of both.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Organising proficiency testing samples
- Maintenance of screening instruments including making reagents
- Equipment validations
- Troubleshooting instruments (i.e. changing columns, replacing blocked probes or needles)
- Training and mentoring of analysts
- BSc in science or a related field with prior experience in a laboratory commercial environment.
- Understanding of LCMS, and/or SPE in order to troubleshoot assay problems
- Immunoassay industry experience would be highly desirable coupled with bioanalysis skills
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52225.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 52225
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th November 2021
- Expires: 15th December 2021