Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Operations Assistant to join an exciting, clinical stage biotechnology company. This position will be based in central London with up to 50% home-working and you would need to visit their office in Spain once a month.
Up to £35K
As Senior Clinical Operations Assistant you will support the clinical operations team across all trial activities.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation, distribution and filing of all essential documentation in the Trial Master File
- Ensuring compliance with company SOPs, EMA and FDA regulations and ICH-GCP
- Supporting the preparation, maintenance and tracking of a range of clinical documentation
- Coordination of logistics between trial sites, manufacturing and couriers
- Ensuring that patient?s rights, well-being and confidentiality are upheld at all times
As Senior Clinical Operations Assistant you will require:
- A relevant life science or nursing degree
- Industrially based experience in a clinical trials administration role
- An in-depth knowledge of ICH-GCP requirements
- TMF management experience
- The ability to speak Spanish would be useful
Entitlement to work in the UK you are based in is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52141 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 52141
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th November 2021
- Expires: 14th December 2021