We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a small team of analysts overseeing the raw materials team, supporting quality, technical and validation activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Team Leader you act as technical lead and undertake any additional duty in absence of the Manager.
2. You will perform analytical work for method transfers and carry out training of Quality Control staff where necessary and associated reporting as well as taking as a supervisory role establishing and maintaining Laboratory Support KPIs.
3. As the QC Team Leader you will maintain the production plan and ensure the testing is scheduled appropriately.
4. You will ensure the design and implementation of qualification/validation studies for equipment/systems/processes and subsequent reporting. As well as ensure laboratory equipment is suitably qualified, calibrated and maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Laboratory Support Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical method development and validation within a healthcare or pharmaceutical company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with equipment qualification, validation, calibration and maintenance.
Key Words: IQ, OQ, PQ, Cleaning Validation, Equipment Validation, Validation Master Plan, Equipment Qualification, Method Development, Method Validation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635396
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th November 2021
- Expires: 14th December 2021