A growing biotechnology testing company are currently looking to secure a HCPC Registered Biomedical Scientist to join their team. The company are currently based in Guildford, operating out of a modern facility with an enthusiastic and motivated team.
You will require your own transport to effectively commute to and from the facility.
- Testing and evaluation of COVID-19 samples.
- Responsible for interpreting data.
- Preparation of qPCR reagents.
- Running of qPCR assays.
- General laboratory duties.
- Reporting of sample results
- Preferably 2 years' experience in a science related company.
- Degree in a Biological Science
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication.
- Time management.
- Integrity and professional approach to work.
- Planning and organisation
- Good planning and organisation.
- Good decision-making skills.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000Location: GuildfordRole: Full Time, Permanent
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 8085
- Posted: 16th November 2021
- Expires: 14th December 2021