CK Group are looking for a Clinical Programme Manager to join leading global Medical Device company. This position will be focusing on Gastrointestinal (GI) Medical Device projects. Flexible home working can be offered, with some visits to study sites and office in Peterborough. This company strives to develop innovative devices to improve the lives of patients living with chronic conditions around the world.
Clinical Programme Manager Role:
- To lead Clinical Trial Management for innovative Medical Device trials in the UK.
- To visit study sites/hospitals and work closely with KOLs on trial management and clinical evidence generation.
- To lead and develop the clinical operations area within the UK.
- To work alongside Medical Affairs and Market Access in the lead up to product launches.
- At least a University Degree in a scientific field.
- Proven experience with Trial Management, ideally in a hospital setting. Medical Device experience is preferred.
- Proven experience working independently, but also alongside cross-functional teams.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to travel to study sites as needed.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Programme Manager position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52192.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 52192
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th November 2021
- Expires: 14th December 2021