A global chemical business based in Berkshire is currently recruiting for a Customer Technical Service (CTS) Group Leader to join their HQ on a permanent basis. As CTS Group Leader, you will play a key interface between the company's technical services and customer feedback - whilst having the ability to work closely with sales, marketing, and other cross-functional departments.
The role sits within the Industrial team which covers a wide range of applications from wind turbines to industrial gears. The role will also be responsible for leading a team of 4 ensuring continued high level of support to the customer, progression of projects and ensuring the teams development.
This role will suit a highly qualified Chemist (or closely related) possessing a wealth of experience in the industry - automotive, lubricants, fuels or chemicals will be the ideal background. Experience communicating key information & data to customers is vital, coupled with the ability to lead a team of skilled Technologists.
CTS Group Leader responsibilities
- Drive delivery of the regional Sales Plan through creative technical solutions and effective account management in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
- Manage and motivate the Industrial CTS team, ensuring continuous development of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Gain a deep understanding of the company's product portfolio alongside market drivers to develop recommendations with compelling value propositions.
- Identify opportunities to extend the reach of existing products through claim extensions
- Deliver business critical projects ensuring effective design, development and delivery.
- Bring market insight to the long-range technology roadmap - ensuring we have a winning portfolio today and in the future
- Resolve customer issues, requests and complaints in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Travel required to visit customers and promote products, conduct presentations and aid sales force.
CTS Group Leader requirements
- Degree level qualification in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
- Demonstrated understanding of a technical, customer facing function ideally within the additive/chemical industry (or related).
- Experienced Group Leader who can demonstrate strong leadership skills - working with highly technical staff members/colleagues.
- Strong project management skills
In return, there is a brilliant opportunity to join a progressive business who can offer continuous career development and a very competitive remuneration package. + final salary pension.
CTS Group Leader/Chemicals/Customer/Chemistry/Leadership/
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7138
- Posted: 16th November 2021
- Expires: 14th December 2021